Thursday 1 July 2010

Gassed off Glasto!

Im knacked & battered from the long weekend at Glasto, its taken me 3 days to even gather the strength to upload pics & blog...

Had the best weekend in a longtime (possibly one of the best ever!) Snoop & Stevie Wonder were amazing, but what made me happier was seeing UK music fuck up the place...

P Money held it down on the BBC introducing stage, saturday on the East Dance stage was like a takeover with Scorcher, Bashy, Donaeo, Roll Deep, Skepta, Tinie Tempa & of course Giggs all rocking the crowd!

YoYo's @ Block 9's London Underground was perhaps the highlight of my entire festival...all I can say is it was a mad teng...Redlight, Annie Mac, Marcus Nasty back to back with Seb Chew & L-Vis 1990 smashed it!

I was actually meant to DJ most nights @ The Mutate Britain Bar in The Unfair Ground, but only managed to do a set on the friday night (fail).





























I also managed to catch Joy Orbison, Yasmin, Professor Green, Adam F, LCD Soundsystem, Chase & Status & a few others.

Gotta big up all of the Mutate Britain fam, Rosa & Delilah, Seb, Dom & all the Yoyo gang, Dj Jawa & Ross Allen, all of the djs & artists who repped down there, Henni, Iona, Blaise, Keleigh & of course my partners in crime Red & Alf!

Im resting my feet from all the walking so you shall not be seeing me out til the weekend!

Check out some more of my pics after the jump!
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment