Wednesday 10 February 2010

It was so good, my legs are still shaking

I’m having a bit of an existential crisis with this blog entry!

I fully realise that I’m going to burn in hell for laughing at this,
and I’m going to contribute to you all burning in hell too...



...but the timing of the drop on the bassline, is bone breakingly hilarious!!

I fell over and chipped my tooth on my toenails when it kicked in, and
rolled around in the puddles of my own urine that involuntarily gushed
out!

It was at this point that I realised what it must be like for this
poor girl. I know that it’s not fair, to laugh at a woman who is
debilitated from such a serious condition, at such a young age… I shed
a silent tear.

And then I skipped to the beginning, and watched the whole thing again.

May the Lord have mercy on my soul!

Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment