Tuesday 1 June 2010

Get RESET (The Review)



Saturday the 29th of May though the skies were grey and at certain points it was pissing down. In a secluded alcove in Shoreditch the weather had no effect on the mood of Londons elite underground clothing designers and connoisseurs. Who had gathered in a celebration of unique creativity through some seriously sick pieces of clobber, yea I said itclobber.

This was The Reset III @ Nike's 1948 Space...











The Star Players were there (get the pun?) Ask Your Girl, Trapstar, Swanz fly, A.IN.T , PC Williams , G.R.I.N.D LDN, Second Son, Benjart, Ugly Kids Club, Abuze and even the Wah  Nails girls were about painting dreams onto many a females fingertips...


Each stand showed why UK independent street wear is definitely on the come up, with strong collections being shown all round. I fell in love with the Trapstar Tees and it wasnt monogamy either, I was trying to have them all. Lucky for me I purposely left  my  wallet at  the crib, I knew if I came out with more than a score I would have dived into my overdraft like an Olympic swimmer. Though I did spot a couple pieces from Benjart that I had to come back for on Sunday to purchase.


Good times were had despite the threatening clouds which promised a shit storm at any second, the tunes were bumping and there was a steady stream of boys and gyals leaving with big arse bags full of kit.


Sundays weather did pick up a little but lets hope that @ RESET IIII we get some proper sun.

Shouts to @niran7 on the pics!

ITSTHELEAK


More pics after the jump










































































No comments:

Post a Comment