Monday 21 June 2010

What a let down...

It has recently occured to me that almost EVERYTHING that I've been anticipating of late has been a let down...

The World Cup: England have been over shite, Brazil dont look like Brazil, Spain are air, Argentina have been alright, Portugal lit things up today with the 7-0 parrage of North Korea but its not living up to the hype!

Drake's album: Ive had it since it leaked 3 weeks ago...the only songs I actually bump are 'Show me a good time' 'Unforgettable' & 'Light up'. This time last year I was still bumping 80% of 'So far gone' which I'd had for 5 months...fail!

Summer: It all started so well, heatwave in April & weve had days of summer here & there but its june & sunny mornings followed by overcoast breezy afternoons & cold nights are not the ting!

But....

This week my saving grace approaches, GLASTONBURY...






Last year was my 1st time going & it blew me away! The weather forecasting motherfuckers are predicting good things, the line up looks niiice, im gonna be djing most nights, the YoYo gang are throwing a party too...

Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment